List of Acceptable Documents
Please bring two (2) forms of identification from the list below. All documents must be UNEXPIRED.
LIST A – Documents that Establish Both Identity and Employment Authorization
1- U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card.
2 – Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551).
3 – Foreign Passport that contains a temporary I-551 stamp or temporary I-551 printed notation on machine-readable immigrant visa.
4 – Employment Authorization Document that contains a photograph (Form I-766).
5 – For a nonimmigrant alien authorized to work for a specific employer because of his or her status:
a. Foreign passport; and
b. Form I-94 or Form I-94A that has the following:
(1) The same name as the passport; and
(2) An endorsement of the alien’s nonimmigrant status as long as that period of endorsement has not yet expired and the proposed employment is not in conflict with any restrictions or limitations identified on the form.
6- Passport from the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM) or the Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) with Form I-94 or Form I-94A indicating nonimmigrant admission under the Compact of Free Association Between the United States and the FSM or RMI.
LIST B – Documents that Establish Identity
1- Driver’s license or ID card issued by a State or outlying possession of
the United States provided it contains a photograph or information
such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address.
2- ID card issued by federal, state or local government agencies or
entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as
name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address.
3- School ID card with a photograph.
4- Voter’s registration card.
5- U.S. Military card or draft record.
6- Military dependent’s ID card.
7- U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card.
8- Native American tribal document.
9- Driver’s license issued by a Canadian government authority.For persons under age 18 who are unable to present a document
listed above:
10- School record or report card.
11- Clinic, doctor, or hospital record.
12- Day-care or nursery school record.
LIST C – Documents that Establish Employment Authorization
1- A Social Security Account Number card, unless the card includes one
of the following restrictions:
2- Certification of Birth Abroad issued by the Department of State (Form
3- Certification of Report of Birth issued by the Department of State
(Form DS-1350).
4- Original or certified copy of birth certificate issued by a State, county,
municipal authority, or territory of the United States bearing an official
5- Native American tribal document.
6- U.S. Citizen ID Card (Form I-197).
7- Identification Card for Use of Resident Citizen in the United States
(Form I-179).
8- Employment authorization document issued by the Department of
Homeland Security.
Talent HR Solutions
1347 Kapiolani Blvd.
Suite 403
Honolulu HI 96814
(808) 354-0498
• Employee Self-Service (view pay statements and update your info
• Lifestyle Benefits Catalog (including discounts on gym memberships, auto detailing, movie tickets and more)
© 2017 Talent HR Solutions All rights reserved. Powered by
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search